Friday, September 18, 2009

Day one of treatment. . . over!

Hey hey hey!

So first of all Britney Spears was freakin' amazing! I loved it. She didn't pull me up on stage. . . Maybe next time! Kayla and I were dancing the whole time! My dream job would be to be Britney's back up dancer and go on tour with her! It was awesome! ! ! ! !

So I had my first day of treatment yesterday. Before treatment I had to be at the hospital at 8am for a small out patient surgery.They took a small noodle size piece out of a tumor under my right arm. I will do this again in 8 days or so. Hopefully we will see change in the tumor and know if the treatment is working.

After that I then went to treatment. I took four pills. That was it. Well kinda. After I took the medicine then it was EKG and blood work every hour on the hour.I was there from 1:00pm till midnight. Long day. My port didn't want to work the whole time but I am thankful I have it.

Today I took the medicine at 5am. You have to fast one hour before and two hours after. That way I could eat breakfast and dinner around normal times. You take the medicine 12 hous apart.I am feeling ok. Pretty tired and an upset stomach but that's it.So that's pretty good!

Miss and love you all

Love

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the treatment has started. We're all praying for you Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear the update, Erin. I think about you all the time, wondering how it's going. I'm praying for you. Love Cindy

    ReplyDelete