Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09 long day

Hey all! So this morning I had a wake up call for 6:30am. Then took the shuttle from the hotel to the hospital. I had an EKG this morning, then blood work, then an echocardiogram, then a test for HPV, then a PET scan that doesn't start till 4:30pm. If I get called on time then I will be done by 7:30pm. Worst part about it is that you can't eat or drink for six hours before the scan. I got to Houston yesterday around noon then went to the hotel and then straight to the hospital. Had blood work done and had to sign my agreement formally saying I was ok to start the new treatment. Afterwards my friend, Kayla picked me up and took me to see her new place and to dinner.Everyone is being really nice down here. Like I said it has been a long day but not too bad. Tomorrow I have a chest PA and LAT, I don't know what that is and then I have a CT scan. That all doesn't start till 3:50pm. So I will be sleeping in tomorrow! I will keep updating! Writing has helped pass the time! We will see how it goes. . .

Love

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Just read your 2 most recent post. pretty cool being a trail blazer.(not the car) That is just like you, doing something hardly anyone else has done! how was the concert?Did Brittany have you come up on stage? Probably not, afraid you might show her up!! You have probably been on stage almost as much as she has in your career!! Glad Kayla is there. How close is she? Hope the treatments aren't too tuff.love ya!

    ReplyDelete