Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update from Houston

Hello! ! !

So I am coming home on Thursday! I am so excited! My plane gets to STL at 5:40pm.

Everything has been going pretty good. I get my PET scan results that I had done last week and the second biopsy results all on Thursday morning. I have an appointment with Dr. F at 8:30am. Then fly out around 3:30pm. So excited about all that.

I miss everyone! I am so thankful for all your thoughts and prayers. I have been writting a whole lot. Love the weather down here! Thankful for Debbie and Jamie for coming to hang out. Kayla and Brandon have been awesome enough to let me hang out with them.

I will be coming home for two weeks. Then I have to come back down for 3 days in two weeks. Then back home for 3 weeks. Then we will go from there. So ready to go back to work.

Love

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin! Alison just showed me how to check your blog. It is so good to read how you have been, I wish I would have got on this sooner. Everyone misses you at the office, it just hasn't been the same. Can't wait to see you!!! I'm glad you are doing well.
    (the only way I could figure out how to comment is anonymously. You'll have to show me how to pick the right profile)
    love ya
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its amber just checkin to c if u have updated ur blog. its good to have u back to work. i am grateful for meeting u, u r a strong women, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete