Friday, June 12, 2009

Pleased with the Place

Yesterday was pretty long. I had to be there by 12. Then had to get blood work done. Then found out that the doctor was running behind. So my mom and I went and had lunch to pass some time. Finally met with the doctor around 3:30.
Really liked her and the doctor who is her assistant. A lot of information was thrown at us at once. There is a treatment called IL-2. That is the shortend name for it.
I have to have another PET scan before we decide on the treatment for sure. I am either going to have the PET scan here in Tx today or I will have it done back home and then just have the results faxed down here. I could start the treament as soon as the 29th of this month.
So hopefully I will have the scan done today. Like I said if not then I will have it done back home. My mom and I will be flying out tomorrow.

Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment