Friday, June 12, 2009

Another long day. . . .

My mom and I went to the hospital today. I had the PET scan done finally. We arrived at the hospital at around 2:15. My appointment was for 3:30. I didn't get called back till 4:30. But I got it done.
We are flying out of Houston at 7:00pm and will arrive in Stl at 9:10.
I should know the results by Monday or Tuesday. That will then give us the okay to go forward with the IL-2 treatment or not.
So I am going to be home for the Poker Run! ! ! ! I am so excited! Everyone should come on out! It is JUNE 20th~ if you have any questions you can call or wait for an update later on this week.

LOVE~

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you created this blog so that I can keep up with your treatment and happenings. Happy to hear that MD ANderson has treatment options! Hope that the poker run is a fun evening for you. We won't be able to attend. I have a Relay for Life Trivia Night fundraiser. I love you and am here for you.

    ReplyDelete