Thursday, June 4, 2009

M.D. Anderson Update

So.....

Last week I asked my mom a question. I think that question freaked her out.

This week there wasn't anything new going on. We were just waiting to go June 9th to the Oncologist again in STL. Then we found out I will see the surgen on June 11th. So an appointment on the 9th and on the 11th.

My mom started thinking it can't hurt to be productive. So she contacted M.D. Anderson to see if they would see me. We had an offical no from New York and an offical no from Maryland. Both of those doctors said that M.D. Anderson would say the same thing.

While we were waiting for next week to come, why not get an offical yes or no from M.D. Anderson themselves. So my mom had all my information faxed down to Houston. They recieved it yesterday. My mom then told me what was going on. I didn't get to emotionally attached because I didn't expect to hear back from them quickly.

I was wrong. I heard from them today! I have an appointment to be seen on June 11, 2009. So quick. So tonight I am looking up flights and based off that is when I will head down there. My mom is going to go with me.

I will give an update after I find out for sure the flight days and such.
Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers!
Love~

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I know this is an answer to prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Glad your Mom gets to go with you. Don't you girls get any tatoos!!!HA

    ReplyDelete